Loving Someone With Addiction
A 1-DAY FAMILY SEMINAR
APRIL 29th at JohnSON FERRY BAPTIST CHURCH
Please join us as we learn to navigate through difficult times with loved ones who struggle with addiction.
- The Disease Model of Addiction
- Addiction: A Family Disease
- Identifying & Establishing Personal Boundaries
- Creating a Support System
- Enabling, Rescuing & Controlling
When: Saturday, April 29 from 9 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Where: Johnson Ferry Baptist Church, 955 Johnson Ferry Rd., Marietta, GA 30068
Room: The Loft - 3rd Floor
Cost: $10 at the door, includes continental breakfast and lunch
Johnson Ferry welcomes presenters from MARR—a nonproit organization dedicated to bringing lasting recovery to chemically dependent individuals:
- CEO Jim Seckman, M.Div., MAC, CACII, CCS;
- Clinical Director Patrice Alexander, LPC, CPCS, MAC;
- Residential Manager Todd Valentine, LCSW
To RSVP by phone, contact Barbara Jarratt at (770) 794-2978
Sponsored by Prodigal Child Ministries and JFBC Counseling Ministry.